Check Out

Chris Gayle Slams the first 100 in IPL 2018!!




Chris Gayle the big hitting Jamacian has hit the first century of the 2018 IPL. Overall this is his 6th century in the IPL. He scored an unbeaten 104 off 63 balls which included 11 sixes & a four. He had a strike rate of 165. The highlight in the century is that he smashed 4 continuous sixes off Rashid Khan. The knock from the big man helped Kings Eleven Punjab post a total score of 193-3 (20). The match was won by KXIP by 15 runs. Chris Gayle was award MoM for his brilliant knock.


Speaking about his batting

"A lot of people thought I'm too old. After this innings,I have nothing to prove. This hundred is dedicated to my daughter. It is her birthday tomorrow. This is a good wicket to bat on,just have to go out & defend it. I'm very dedicated. Since joining King's XI Punjab, Sehwag told me to stick with the Yoga guy & the massage guy; that's the secret,I guess. In a week's time I'll be able to touch my toes" said Chris Gayle.

                                                                               FUN TIMES
Chris Gayle Slams the first 100 in IPL 2018!! Chris Gayle Slams the first 100 in IPL 2018!! Reviewed by Fun Times on April 19, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Benelli launches TRK 251

Benelli has launched the TRK 251 an entry level adventure tourer. This new Benelli TRK 251 BS6 comes with 249cc single cylinder engine that ...

Ad Home

LightBlog
Powered by Blogger.