Check Out

Sunday Ride|99kms coffe shop|

22.12.19 Sunday i decided to go for a ride in my Apache RR310. Since it has been a long time i have ridden my bike i decided to do a trip of about 200 kms up and down. Usually I go till Mahabalipuram and return but this time i decided to go some where else.

Route

The route is a totally straight on Highway From Vandalur. We have to cross SRM University Kattankulathur and continue straight. This route is always a busy route with lots of vehicles and junctions in between. Google Maps showed 1 hours and 20 minutes to reach the destination.







Fuel

So from my home first I went to Fuel my bike. I fueled for Rs.500 at Shell Petrol pump and then I started the ride. After fueling I decided to check AIR pressure but unfortunately in that pump there was no one to check AIR pressure.So I decided while on the way I'll stop at some other Petrol Pump to check the AIR pressures for my tires.





99 kms Coffee Shop

So i decided to go till 99 kms coffee shop. It was a solo ride. I started at 6:30 AM in the morning reached the spot at 8:00 AM. On the way I stopped at many places like petrol pump and some places to capture some photos. 





Scenery 

On the way the Scenic was Pretty awesome with cool breeze coming. Though I had my jacket and gloves still i felt very cold. On the way I sopped for some photos and videos. Both while going while returning the scenic was great.






Destination

So i reached my destination at around 8:00 AM and decided to return back. I reached home at 10:00 AM. So can't wait for my next ride to some interesting place. Thr=e total distance UP & Down was 189 KMS.













FUN TIMES

                                                                                   

Sunday Ride|99kms coffe shop| Sunday Ride|99kms coffe shop| Reviewed by Fun Times on December 22, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Benelli launches TRK 251

Benelli has launched the TRK 251 an entry level adventure tourer. This new Benelli TRK 251 BS6 comes with 249cc single cylinder engine that ...

Ad Home

LightBlog
Powered by Blogger.