Check Out

OnePlus 5 Gaming Review!

OnePlus 5 is a excellent device.It was launched on June 22 2017. The phone has a dual cam setup at back with 20 MP & 16 MP sensor on both the lenses. There are two variants of OnePlus 5 6 GB variant &  8 GB variant.It is powered by Qualcomm snapdragon 835 octa core processor.

Game Test

I had the Oneplus 5 6GB variant with me and I decided to do a gaming review of the device. So I installed nearly 5 games in my device and I started to play games in it.
The games which I played was Temple Run,Subway Surfers, Fifa, WWE Mayhem, & Badland 2.
I played for nearly 30 minutes continuously. The device actually perfomed very well.
I had no issues with it. The game play was smooth. The graphics of the game was also good.


Does the phone heat up?


Well if you ask whether I had any heating issues with device?  I would say yes I played for nearly 35 minutes continuously with all the games running in background.I would not say that I had a very bad experience but the phone was warm little bit, and that was not a major problem. 



FUN TIMES

OnePlus 5 Gaming Review! OnePlus 5 Gaming Review! Reviewed by Fun Times on December 31, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Benelli launches TRK 251

Benelli has launched the TRK 251 an entry level adventure tourer. This new Benelli TRK 251 BS6 comes with 249cc single cylinder engine that ...

Ad Home

LightBlog
Powered by Blogger.